When faced with the challenges of living with a behavioural problem, or any other condition that prevents you from taking the straight and narrow path through life, knowing you’re not alone is very important.
In this section, I present real life stories from people who have faced and overcome the challenges of being square pegs in round holes.
- It kicks off with my own experiences, obstacles and triumphs living with a child with ADHD.
- Robyn Silber describes her personal experiences, shining a light on the problems disability students face throughout college.
- Rebecca Nicholls tells how self enlightenment led to a career helping others find balance and wholeness.
- Carly Jordan relates how professional help and advice can make the difference between hope and despair when supporting an ADHD child through school and life in general.
- Rebecca West charts the struggle of bringing up a child with ADHD in a system that still doesn’t entirely understand the problem.
I invite any followers or readers to share their stories with me in this section – by comment or email.
Let’s share the load, and empower others who might be struggling with mental or physical health challenges!